Question

One column is not updating in Google sheets

• 24 March 2023
  • 1 reply

I have one Zap set up to import data from Uplisting when I receive a reservation. Works perfectly.

I have another Zap set up to update any information from the reservation when any details change (whenever the reservation is updated, ie new guest email address, additional fees, extended stay etc). I recently added more columns to the Google sheet. When I manually update past reservations in Uplisting so the pertinent information for the newly added columns gets updated in my sheet, it works perfectly except for some reason there is one column that doesn’t update. Checked the mapping, all looks good. Saved a new version. Same result. Every other column updates correctly except for one, even though the information it should be looking for definitely exists. Any ideas? 

Thanks, 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Seth W 

Thank you for the detailed explanation of the issue.

Could you kindly send a screenshot of how the action step was set up? This would allow me to check further. (If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response!