Question

MemberPress Zap: Missing multiple membership IDs

• 12 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

I have multiple subscriptions through MemberPress and will be looking to continue to grow them. Currently I have a zap connecting MemberPress to Brevo. 

My issue is that only one membership ID is pulling through from MemberPress, even when users have purchased multiple subscriptions. For example, if someone buys product A and B, then their membership ID only shows as A. I need it to show A, B. Is this possible to do? Do I need something custom?

Thanks for any help!

Claire

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CJB 

To help us have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

Hi Troy, 

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly.

I have realised that subscriptions isn’t actually the correct term as these are one-off payments. The products are courses – so the customer only needs to pay once for lifetime access. The test data I have screenshotted shows membership ID 10170, however that is the customer’s most recent purchase, they have previously bought another course. It looks like only the most recent ID is pulling through, however I need all membership IDs to pull through and for customers information to update when they buy something new. I have added an attribute in Brevo called MEMBERSHIPID which I have mapped against what pulled through. I did try adding multiple attributes and mapping them against the ID, but that didn’t work as only one membership ID pulls through from MemberPress.

Let me know if you need anything else! I have also opened a ticket with MemberPress as I wasn’t sure I might need to do something.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@CJB 

Try adding this Zap action: MemberPress - Get Member

See if that returns all the membership IDs.

Otherwise, you can try reaching out to MemberPress Support for help with their Zap app integration.