Best answer

Keep getting The app returned "Unauthorized” error message -- connecting to Kajabi

• 5 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi!

I created a quiz in Interact that I wanted to connect to Kajabi. So I used Zapier.

This set-up works (the quiz sign-ups are showing up in Kajabi, where they are subscribed to an email sequence). However, I keep getting error messages from Zapier.

This is what the message says:

Zapier Log in

Your Zap was turned off Your Zap titled "" has been turned off because it keeps erroring each time it runs.

The last error message was: "The app returned "Unauthorized"."

To fix your Zap, we recommend taking the following actions: Troubleshoot your Zap errors to identify the issue. Edit your Zap to resolve any issues and ensure that it's been set up correctly. Turn the Zap back on. If you need help with your Zaps, reach out to our support team.

I don’t know why I keep getting this message. Everything seems set up right. Do you have any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks

Laura

icon

Best answer by SamB 5 May 2023, 15:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Communication Quiz Lady, welcome to the Community! 🙂

I did some digging and it seems that error is related to a bug with the Kajabi app. I’ve added you to the list of affected users on the bug report for this issue. There aren’t any workarounds reported for this at the minute but we’ll be sure to share any we come across here. 

I can’t give any ETAs on when it will be fixed but we’ll be sure to send you an email as soon as it’s fixed!