Question

Kajabi to ActiveCampaign update tag not showing option

• 12 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I have the following problem. I made two Zaps. One adds a new contact from Kajabi to Active Campaign and the other adds a tag from Kajabi to Active Campaign. The first one works and the second one doesn't even though the contact is added to Active Campaign and even though no error was reported when creating the Zap.

I also tried another option where I'm on the first Zap when a contact from Kajabi is added to Active Campaign and I tried as the next step to add the update tag, but it doesn't give the options for the Kajabi trigger and Active Campaign reaction that it needs.

Can you help, please?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Dawn McGee, welcome to the Community! 

To help us get a bit more context, can you please share a screenshot showing what fields and settings have been selected in the Action section of the ActiveCampaign action step which isn’t adding the tag correctly?

I’d like to take a look at the set up there to see if there’s anything on that could be causing an issue here. Please remove/hide any private information from the screenshot before sharing (like names, email addresses etc.). Looking forward to hearing from you on this!