Best answer

Issue with Timify to Google Sheets Zap: Phone number not recognized

• 28 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I am connecting timify with google sheets with zapier.

I want to add a new row in google sheets when someone makes a reservation in timify. 
When configuring zap, it does not recognize the phone number that the user enters in timify, so all the data is added (first name, last name, email) but the phone number is not.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 29 March 2024, 17:25

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @pixalia 

Help us have more context by posting screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured.

Userlevel 1

Hi, here are the screenshots:

This is the Zap:

1. The records dont show the info about name, email, phone...

1. So these fields appear with no data and dont show in Google sheets.
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@pixalia 

Make sure to test by submitting an example with the phone number populated, and selected a Zap trigger example with the phone number populated to then map that variable to the Zap action step.

Or you can try this trick:

Userlevel 1

All tests are done by sending name, surname, email and phone number because all fields are required in the form.

But in the records screen, no name, no phone number, no email is displayed.

What a want to do is add the Timify appointment details to Google sheet. Thats all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@pixalia 

Try turning the Zap ON and testing live.

Then check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you troubleshoot:

https://zapier.com/app/history/

Otherwise, you may need to try reaching out to Timify Support for help with their Zap app integration.

Userlevel 1

I solved the issue.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @pixalia! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗