Issue with my Apollo,io inegrating with Zapier

• 14 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello  I’m having issues with Apollo triggers.  I am initiating off of a new contact and that does not seem to be starting my Zap and sending to my google sheets. Any workaround here?
Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @joshuaroo23,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please check out our help article regarding the issue of Zap not triggering? https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496199211277-Zap-isn-t-being-triggered

Please let me know if this resolves your issue. I'll be keeping an eye out for your response.

Userlevel 1

I am having the exact same issue

Userlevel 1

Hi Ken,

This did not resolve my issue. It seems there are a lot of people with this problem. I’ve spoken to Apollo and received this response:

“Our team conducted a thorough investigation to address the issue you reported. Unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce the problem. We also reviewed the logs for any anomalies but found none. Typically, if the issue were on our side, there would be indications in the logs or other signs of the problem, but we observed none of these. Therefore, we conclude that the issue is not originating from our end unless further evidence suggests otherwise.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any further feedback or concerns you may have.”

Therefore, either Apollo are wrong, or the issue is with Zapier.

Please can we get a solution to this because this problem seems to be prevalent with hundreds of users (I’m not the first one to complain about this issue), and it’s costing me thousands in revenue per year.

Best,
Josh

Userlevel 1

Andrew, best thing you can do is raise a ticket with Zapier and on this help forum. The more we complain, hopefully they’ll put resource into solving this bug, as it seems to have been around for a long time!

Userlevel 1

Andrew, best thing you can do is raise a ticket with Zapier and on this help forum. The more we complain, hopefully they’ll put resource into solving this bug, as it seems to have been around for a long time!

I agree. I've noticed many similar discussions about this issue. The fact that my test records work, but the trigger itself does not, suggests to me that there might be an issue with Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @joshuaroo23,

I can see that you have contacted our Support Team regarding an issue you are facing while using the "New Contact" trigger in Apollo. It appears that this issue is a bug, and our Support Team has already added you to the bug report.

I have also added you, @AndrewJoe, to the open bug report. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with an exact timeframe for the bug's fix at the moment. However, please note that the Apollo app is managed and maintained by the Apollo developers. It might be helpful to reach out to them and inform them that you are encountering a bug with their app, as they have access to our internal bug reports.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.