Best answer

New Contact Apollo.io Trigger is not triggering my Zap

• 26 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi!  Has anyone else had issues with the apollo.io Triggers?  I am initiating off of a new contact and that does not seem to be starting my Zap. The documentation with Apollo is unclear what exactly counts as a new contact- is it saving the contact to a list or a different step. 

Thanks!

KT

icon

Best answer by christina.d 27 July 2022, 01:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @KTinBK2, so sorry for the trouble here! Looking into this a bit, you might be experiencing a bug with the New Contract Trigger. Could you try turning your Zap off/on and then trying again to see if that helps? If not, let us know and we can add you to the bug report as an affected user.

Thanks @jesse!  I turned on and off and tried another new contact and I’m still not seeing the trigger work (not appearing in history either). 

I’m a consultant and the account for this is under a different user- should I flag a support case on that account too?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @KTinBK2, so sorry for the trouble here! Looking into this a bit, you might be experiencing a bug with the New Contract Trigger. Could you try turning your Zap off/on and then trying again to see if that helps? If not, let us know and we can add you to the bug report as an affected user.

Thanks so much for confirming that, @KTinBK2. I went ahead and added you to the bug report!

We’ll definitely keep you in the loop once a fix is in place. And yes, please! Feel free to open a ticket and link to this community post! Or if they have a community account, feel free to comment here and we can add it that way too. 🙂

I have the same issue, creating new contact in Apollo that will trigger new contact in Airable but this is gong eb turned off automatically. how can i solve it?

Userlevel 1

I am having the same Issue. When I save or even update a contact in Apollo. The ZAP does not trigger