Question

Is there a way to upload file to Zapier Chatbot?

• 26 April 2024
  • 3 replies

I was trying to create a Chatbot that receive a csv file as and input, process it and returns a new file.
However, I couldn’t find an option to upload a file via the chat, same as ChatGPT has. See below.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Saragus! 😁

Are you wanting users of the Zapier Chatbot you’ve created to be able to upload their own CSV files and have the chatbot answer questions about the date within the file?

If yes - you’ll need to reach out to the Zapier Chatbots team here to submit a feature request for this as it’s not something that’s currently possible.

If no - is it that you’re wanting to upload a CSV file that the Chatbot will reference in it’s responses to all users? If that’s the case, you’d need to add the file as a knowledge source. You can learn more about how to do that here: Use knowledge sources with a chatbot 

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you have any further questions at all please do let us know!

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, the first option is what I’m looking for. I want users of the Zapier Chatbot to be able to upload their own CSV files and have the chatbot answer questions based on that file.

I’ll submit a new feature request!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for confirming that, @Saragus! Hopefully they’ll be able to get that feature request implemented soon.

Please do reach out again if there’s anything else I can assist with in the meantime - always happy to help! 🤗