Question

I am facing an error with automation action set up on my website in Zapier.

• 7 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello Zapier community,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently facing an issue on my website and I would greatly appreciate your expertise and assistance in resolving it. Recently, I set up an action in Zapier to automate some tasks. However, when attempting to execute this action, I've encountered an error that has left me puzzled.

This error is impacting the functionality of my website, and I'm having difficulty pinpointing the root cause. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar or possesses insights that could guide me toward a solution.

If anyone could share tips, suggestions, or even take a look at my Zapier process to help me identify where I might be going wrong, I would be immensely grateful. I believe that as a united and collaborative community, we can work together to find a resolution.

Thank you in advance to all who can contribute, and I'm available to provide more details about the issue I'm facing.

Warm regards,
[Vanuter]

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Vanuter 

Good question.

We would need more context with screenshots of the encountered error and how your Zaps are configured.