Question

GPT-4 not available for OpenAI chatbot in Zapier

• 16 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I partly solved the problem.

There are 2 ChatGPT apps - OpenAI and ChatGPT. 

OpenAI doesn’t have GPT4

ChatGPT4 does have GPT4 but you can’t use it in the same way i.e. You can’t just enter a prompt. It seems to be more for things like chat bot conversations etc.

So, for my use case it seems like I am stuck with OpenAI and GPT3.5.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @gorilla, thanks for the update on this! 

Hope you don’t mind but I’ve split your reply out into a brand new topic as it seems you’re not using the Chatbot component that was being discussed in the previous topic.

What’s your use case exactly? If you can share some more details about what you’re looking to do here perhaps we can come up with a workaround. 

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!

That’s cool, whatever helps everyone else.

I want to use GPT4 to help me with an assortment of tasks from ideation for marketing, writing copy, research on topics, fault finding code, finding keywords, SEO optimizing etc. 

I basically need to be able to write my own prompts as my business is injectable aesthetics, so pretty niche and unusual.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for clarifying that, @gorilla. 🙂

Yes, for those use cases you’d want to use the OpenAI app instead of the ChatGPT app. I did some checking on this side but couldn’t see any existing feature requests for GPT-4 to be supported in the OpenAI app, so I’d suggest reaching out to our support team to have a feature request submitted for support GPT-4 to be added. You can do that using the form here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Really wish I had a more immediate solution to suggest here. Please do let us know if we can help with anything else in the meantime!