• 29 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having the same issue with Google Tasks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Hol ,

I am so sorry for the very late response here. Have you managed to sort things out? If not, please let me know if you’re still running into the same issue.

I’d be happy to help troubleshoot further. 😊

Userlevel 1

@ken.a Thank you, it appears to be working now. I am having difficulty with finding my projects in my workspace however. I type the name into the list and it won’t appear, and I type the project ID in the list and it still won’t appear. I have to continually “Load more” and scroll until it appears. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Hol,

It's awesome news to hear that your authentication issue has been resolved!

Now about the problem with loading your projects - could you confirm if this is happening with Google Tasks or is it another app?

Just to shed a bit of light on the situation, sometimes, if you have many projects in your app, the Zap Editor can struggle a bit with loading all of them simultaneously - a phenomenon we refer to as a pagination issue. A pretty straightforward fix to this is usually to provide the Project ID as a custom value in the "Project" field.

Please keep me posted! 😊

same problem for me. No matter how many times I reauthenticate we google account or delete and start over, I get the “The Auth is expired. Please reconnect here.” error on the Google Tasks zap

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @drewzer,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like you might be running into some throttling issues with Google Tasks. Normally, this indicates that your Google Tasks account is sending a large number of API calls. Can you tell me if you've integrated your Google Tasks account with any other service and give me an idea of the usage outside of Zapier?

This will help me troubleshoot your issue, so thank you in advance for your help.