Question

Gmail doesn't send an email with an eBook download link from a Stripe purchase in my GetResponse landing page.

• 27 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I am having problems integrating my Getresponse Landing Page, Stripe and Gmail. When I do the test it says it completed successfully. But, when I make a test payment there is no email that is generated sending the e-book to the email address associated with the purchase. My Trigger starts with Stipe and Gmail is my second action. I almost get the feeling it wants me to create a 3rd Action. But, why cant it just send the email to the customer after purchase with the e-book download URL?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Its All About You Store! Thanks for reaching out in community - we’re glad you’re here. 🤗 

Hmm, is the zap showing as a success however the email isn’t sending? Or is it sending and the link to the ebook isn’t in the email?

Also just to make sure we’re on the same is your zap as follows:

Trigger: - New Charge (Stripe)

Action - Send Email (Gmail)

If so, are you able to share screenshots of your trigger and action setup, with any personal details removed. That may give us a better idea of where to begin with troubleshooting. 🙂

Looking forward to digging into this with you!