Question

Getting Outlook error - The specified object was not found in the store

• 17 April 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a simple Zap that takes new calendar events in Google Calendar and adds them to Microsoft Outlook.  It was running fine until I tried to change the Microsoft Outlook account to another one.

I am able to authenticate the Microsoft Outlook account with no problems.

When testing the Zap I get the following error:

Could not create the event: The specified object was not found in the store.

I looked at similar posts here but none of them really solve the issue?

Any thoughts?  Thanks.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @The Transplant,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

This particular error typically occurs if the calendar selected in the Zap is no longer available. Could you please try selecting the correct calendar in the “Calendar” field of your Microsoft Outlook action step? If it’s selected, please try reselecting it again.

Please give that a try, and keep us posted.

Thanks! 😊

Hi, I checked back into this.  Apparently I had an Exchange and an Office 365 app setup for this email.  I don’t remember doing both as this is a new email that I just added.  Both test fine in the apps. 

I tried both in the zap and both say they test fine and report running with no errors yet nothing shows in my calendar.

So I moved the Zap to use the Exchange account and will monitor it moving forward.  I also added a pushover so I know when it runs.  Will report back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @The Transplant,

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update on the situation. It's great to hear that you were able to identify the issue.

Please keep us posted after the monitoring you’ve made.

Thanks! 😊