Best answer

Getting an error #426 when setting up Gmail and ChatGPT.

Userlevel 1

In trying to set up a zap using Gmail and chatGPT. Then I test the zap it works fine. But when I go to publish I'm met with error #426

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 April 2024, 15:09

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jac55673 

Good question.

For us to have proper context, please post a screenshot of the Zap step that encounters the error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jac55673@Yohann S, @walba22, @ZapMorris and @NotZappy! 👋

I did some checking and it appears that you’re all running into these errors due to Google’s limitations for a consumer Gmail accounts (e.g. for emails that end in @gmail.com or @googlemail.com) - business Gmail accounts aren’t affected by these limitations. 

Currently ChatGPT isn’t on Google’s list of approved apps for use with consumer Gmail accounts. But, we’ve got a feature request open for ChatGPT to be added to Google’s list of approved apps so I’ve added your votes to that. I can’t make any promises as to when ChatGPT will be added to the approved list but we’ll be sure to notify you all by email the minute it is! 

Userlevel 1

I’m also getting the same error. The testing works. I’m doing a zap from gmail to flodesk, but I get this same error message when I hit publish. Minified React error #426

Please let us know what we can do to fix it. Thanks!

Hi there!

We got the same error 426 two days ago while trying to make a zap to connect Gmail with Slack.

Today as I tried to publish again I got the following (please,see screenshot).

But we have a business account on Gmail.  As per your info we shouldn’t have limitations but we still do.

Any ideas?

BTW, we have another Gmail-Slack zap that has been working since last December and it seems to work properly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks 👋

Circling back here to share that it’s now possible to use ChatGPT in a Zap with a Gmail trigger or action that’s connected to a personal (consumer) Gmail account! 🎉🎉🎉

That said, if you’re still experiencing issues using your personal Gmail account alongside ChatGPT in a Zap, let us know in the Community or reach out to our Support team and we’ll be happy to help! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @RMAA,

Thanks for the screenshots!

It looks like you’re connected using a Consumer Gmail account (e.g. for emails that end in @gmail.com or @googlemail.com). As mentioned by SamB’s reply above, you will need to connect a business account for you to not get affected by Google’s limitations. More about this here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495919107853#my-gmail-zap-has-an-error-about-connecting-to-google-approved-or-not-approved-apps

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

So pleased to see that Ken was able to help clarify things here, @RMAA. Sounds like you’re all set for the minute but please do reach back out in Community again you run into any other issues with your Zaps. 

Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡ 

Yes, I’m getting this error as well from Gmail to Mem. Have tried all the troubleshooting steps without success so hoping someone can help. 

Same problem here, @Troy Tessalone 

Gmail to Omnifocus.

Test is successful every time, but publishing from the editor always fails with:

Minified React error #426; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=426 for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.

If I try turn it on from https://zapier.com/app/zaps, I get this:

Error turning Zap on: This data flow to is not allowed `GoogleMailV2API`

Hi @ken.a,

Yeah, it seems it’s the only email that’s out of our business G-suite and it explains everything.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @RMAA,

It looks like the screenshot you’ve uploaded didn’t come through. Here’s what it looks like:

dcd7119b089e7337d1e99dfceb39e332.png
(view larger)

Could you please resend the screenshot again? Also, please send a screenshot that of the connected Gmail account and be sure to blur out a part of the account credential before the “@” symbol. Here’s an example:

f6d3fae2d01f2bb6d103fc0e29b02ce6.png
(view larger)

Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1

Thank you! Let me see if I can use my .com email address and see if that fixes it.

Hi @ken.a,

Thanks for the response. 

I reuploaded the image, hope it works.

About the screenshot of the connected Gmail, the screenshot also attached

Hi @jac55673 

Good question.

For us to have proper context, please post a screenshot of the Zap step that encounters the error.

I have the same error occurring when clicking the ‘publish’ button.