Best answer

Flodesk authentication error: No user found for email

Hi! I’m trying to create a Circle - Flodesk zap, I’ve had no problem with Circle, however every time I try and add my email and password when trying to connect to flodesk I am getting a message saying user not found. I am using the correct email and password so i’m not sure how to solve this. Please advise thank you.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 3 April 2023, 16:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Johanna Reid Rossi, welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry you’re having trouble connecting your Flodesk account to Zapier. It’s difficult to know exactly what the issue is, but there is something you can try that might help:

Open an incognito window in your web browser (this is called InPrivate if you’re using Miscrosoft Edge)

1. Go to My Apps in Zapier
  2. Click on Add Connection
  3. In the window that pops up, search for Flodesk

That will prompt you for your Flodesk login information. 

I hope that helps. Let us know if you’re still having trouble!

Unfortunately this has not worked, it keeps coming up with error message, user member not found. This is terribly frustrating as Circle set up in seconds. Please advise thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Johanna Reid Rossi!

I’ve seen in the past that folks need to use all lowercase when entering their email to connect Flodesk <> Zapier. Almost sounds too easy but worth giving it a try! Let us know if that happens to do the trick!

@Liz_Roberts Hi, so after several attempts it has worked using lower case in an incognito window, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Johanna Reid Rossi,

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that the suggestion of my colleague worked. Thanks for letting us know! If there's anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to post in the Community! 🤗