Best answer

Financial Cents error: This auth is expired. Please reconnect it here.

• 8 February 2024
  • 2 replies

I am trying to create a zap where I need to connect Ignition with Financial cents but I am having issue connecting my financial cent account
everytime I try to connect it an error is shown 

This auth is expired. Please reconnect it here. and when I reconnect nothing happens
I have tried to remove it and then reconnect, use different browser, use different ISP nothing seems to be working 

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 May 2024, 16:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @DDimand! 🎉 

I did some digging on this end and found that there’s a bug report that matches the behaviour you’re seeing where connections to the Financial cents app are expiring immediately.

I’ve added you to the list of folks being affected by that bug to help increase it’s priority. I can’t make any promises around when you can expect a fix to be shipped, but we’ll definitely notify you as soon as it is!

That said, I did see a note on that bug report which suggests that this error might be only occurring for folks that aren’t on the Financial cents Premium plan. Can you confirm what Financial cents plan you’re on?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just following up here to share that the bug report has been closed! 😁

In case you missed the email notification that went out here’s what you need to know:

The Financial Cents team has informed us that the Zapier integration is only available to users that on the Financial Cents Premium plan. So if you are not on that plan, you would not be able to add a connection, and use the integration.

If you’re already on the Financial Cents Premium plan and are still running into issues with the account connection expiring frequently please let us know and we’ll be happy to assist. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡