Best answer

Failed to skip testing for Google Ads error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined

• 19 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Why can’t I set up the Google Ads connection?  It worked for a while, but now it does not.  It doesn’t show any of the input fields to map, and when I try and test the connection, I get this error:

Failed to skip testing for Google Ads

Error while retrieving: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined

I have tried setting it up from both the Google Ads side and the Zapier side.  It allows me to connect the ads account, see the forms, make the connections, and see the tags for the meta data, but no user input fields.

icon

Best answer by SamB 19 June 2023, 14:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @gpbush, welcome to the Community! 🙂

It seems you’ve run into a bug that’s been asked about before in Community here:

I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of users being affected by the issue mentioned there. I can’t make any promises as to when it will be fixed by but you’ll be notified by email as soon as it is!

There’s a workaround mentioned on the main topic for this issue that I’ll link to here: 

For anyone who comes across this post and wants to be added please reach out on the main topic for this issue to request to be added to the list. 🙂