Best answer

Failed to find a module entry in Zoho CRM: invalid query formed

• 5 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Please help!! NFP Charity needing assistance for wellbeing event!

I have created a typeform with ONE question for individuals to fill once they have logged into a platform, but to minimise the amount of questions, I created two identifying hidden fields to match them into the CRM. The two hidden fields in Typeform are 1. email address used to sign in to platform and 2. Type of ‘participant’ they are. We have 4 types of participants, which need to be entered into the CRM correctly, so they follow the right workflow automations. I have used pathways to differentiate the type of participant, but have trouble matching the identifier part. See screen shots. 

We need to find the Teacher ‘profile’ first (which matches with the hidden email address picked up earlier), then match it to the ‘sale’ (which is just our way of identifying which event they attended). We need to update one field in the sale with the number of online numbers which is collected in the typeform. 

I know this sale definitely exists in the CRM, but have no way of adding any additional parameters in Zapier.. Not sure what next steps are, help! 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 5 July 2023, 07:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Shonavt,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I looked at the screenshot, and I noticed that the issue might be in the mapped data on the “Field name” field. The “Field name” field requires from the choices in the dropdown. Like so:

c4e92101a5306b881eb9cf5545dc0049.png
(view larger)

For example, if you chose the “Account Name” data. You would want to map it with the matching account name from the “Find Module Entry in Zoho CRM TEACHER” step.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a,

Thanks for your reply. It works! I thought I needed to connect the two email inputs, but mapping the account name seems to have worked. Appreciate your support.

Shona 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Shonavt,

You are most welcome! I’m glad I was able to help. 😊

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊