Best answer

Failed to create an HTTP request in WordPress: No raw request domain filter was provided.

• 13 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I’ve been running Zaps integrated with WordPress sucessfully for a week, utilizing the API Request action to create posts on multiple WordPress installations from a single source.

These API Requests are now failing for all my Zaps giving me the following error:

Failed to create a http request in WordPress
No raw request domain filter provided.

No other information about the error is revealed. Posting a request to the endpoints from my local client using cURL or Insomnia works normally.

Is anyone else encountering this error with custom API Requests in their Zaps? And does anyone have any idea how to solve it?

icon

Best answer by SamB 18 April 2024, 14:56

View original

4 replies

I’m still trying to figure this error out. Troubleshoot AI gives nothing, and API Requests on two different Zapier accounts connected to different WordPress sites are failing with the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @straycat 👋

Welcome to the Community! To help us get a better idea of what might be causing the error you’re running into here can you share a screenshot showing what fields and settings have been selected in the Action section of that API Request (WordPress) action?

That will give us a bit more context on the current setup and allow us to better if there’s anything on the setup that might be causing trouble. Please remember to remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Thanks, I look forward to your reply! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here as I spotted that @straycat reached out to our Support team who identified that this error was being caused by a bug. We can’t provide any sort of ETA on when a fix will be in place but we’ll be in touch as soon as it’s resolved. 

In the meantime, if anyone else runs into this error with the WordPress API Request action please do jump in the thread here to let us know and we’ll get you added to the list of folks being impacted by this issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks, I’m pleased to report that the bug has now been resolved! 😁🎉

That said, if you’re still experiencing any issues please do reach out in the Community or get in touch with Support directly and we’ll be happy to investigate further. 

In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡