Question

Failed to create a request in Webhooks by Zapier Internal Server Error (HTTP Status Code: 500)

• 14 February 2024
  • 3 replies

I’ve been using this Webhook for a number of years without issue. A few months ago I turned off the Zap. Today I turned it back on and, while performing a few tests, I received this error message and am unable to get around it. I’m not sure what the issue is, all data fields and values are the same as they were prior to turning off the zap. Has anyone experienced this before? It’s affecting my business and I’d like to resolve it ASAP. Any help or insight is greatly appreciated!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Paul FP 

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap step is configured to have context about why you may be encountering the error.

Same problem with us! Please share a solution if you find one. The zap was working since forever but recently it started giving off an error and says “data missing”. We have checked but no data field is missing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Legacy 

Probably best to post your own topic with details and screenshots with how your Zap step is configured.

Check your Zap Runs history to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot:

https://zapier.com/app/history/