Question

Facebook Offline Conversions The app returned `{"message":"This event has no customer information parameters, or it has a combination of customer information parameters that is so broad that it is unlikely to be effective for matching.

• 21 March 2024
  • 1 reply

This post was split from topic: 

I’ve been dealing with this for over two weeks. The workaround doesn’t work for me. I keep getting this error:  

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Parisa,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I have moved your reply to a new post. I hope you don’t mind!

It seems that an event will be considered valid if it only includes parameters consisting of one of the following combinations or a subset thereof:

• City + Country + State + Zip code + Gender + Client user agent
  • Date of birth + Client user agent
  • First name + Gender
  • Last name + Gender

This means that you'll need to complete one of these combinations in the Zap for the Offline Conversion to be sent successfully.

As the validation is done by Facebook, it's likely a data issue. I recommend reviewing the help article provided by Facebook and making sure that sufficient data is available and sent by the Trigger app to create the conversion event. Here's the link to the article: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/conversions-api/best-practices/#req-rec-params

Once you've had a chance to review the article and make any necessary changes, please try running the Zap again and let me know how it goes.