Best answer

Unable to choose Facebook Page for Lead Form action

• 25 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I can connect with my Facebook account for the lead form action but it shows this (see screenshots). And I’m not able to choose an any page. 

Please help

icon

Best answer by SamB 26 March 2024, 15:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ECHO125 

Help articles to reference for using FB Lead Ads in Zaps that may provide guidance: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-lead-ads/help

Userlevel 1

Thanks, but no use there. I need direct support from Zapier I think, looks like a bug of some sort.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ECHO125, sorry to hear of the troubles with the Facebook Lead Ads app here!

I just did a quick check in a new Zap in my own account and was able to see a list of Facebook pages to select from:

b1cf37f0d3a718ddb0060d52254241bc.png
Usually when a page isn’t appearing in the Page field’s dropdown menu it’s due to the accounts permissions for the page not being quite right.

Can you double-check the necessary permissions listed in our What permissions do I need to use Facebook Lead Ads with Zapier? guide have been granted to the Facebook account connected to the Zap?

Additionally, you might need to refresh Zapier’s access permissions by reset your Lead Access permissions. You can find out how to do that here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/540596413257598?id=735435806665862

I’d recommend reconnecting the Facebook account after making any changes to the app’s permissions to ensure the Zap is able to connect to Facebook using the updated set of permissions. 

We have a guide that talks about how to ensure you have the correct permissions that has some helpful screenshots that you might find useful:

That guide also mentions a workaround for manually selecting the Facebook page by using the Custom value option to add the ID for the Facebook page. So if updating the permissions doesn’t work as hoped you might want to give that workaround a try.

Please can you give the above suggestions a try and let us know how you get on? Keen to ensure you’re all set! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the quick support guys! I’ve changed all Zaps to use the ‘Facebook Leads for Business Admins’ now because I’m an admin in all the accounts and this works perfectly!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an amazing news @ECHO125! We’re glad to hear that the issue you’re running into is now resolved!

Happy Zapping! ⚡️