Best answer

Facebook Groups ‘Required field “Photo URL” (url) is missing’ error

• 8 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

https://zapier.com/shared/6a881cdbd29a42c8f2459b22f03f6c64fc7a0d0b

Above is my zap URL

My Issue - I have bot channels that receives images / url from a bot service via webhook. The channels populate the images through out the day.

What I’m trying to accomplish - I’m trying to get the image or urls from that channel as they populate and funnel them to my facebook group and business page. I attached the error message I’m getting. I thought this would be an easy setup but it’s taking a little more work than I expected and need some assistance on how to do this.

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 January 2022, 11:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Lemollon!

Whenever we see an error like this “Required field “Photo URL” (url) is missing” error, it usually means that the selected field that should have supplied the value was empty - Fix "Required field is empty" errors in Zaps

Can you take a look in the Zap History for that error and confirm whether the selected field from Discord contained an image URL? If it did contain an image URL but this wasn’t passed over, then it could be that there’s some sort of bug.

If the field didn’t contain an image URL, but there was an image URL in a different field, then it could be that the wrong field was selected. So you’ll want to update your Zap to take the Photo URL value from the other field instead. 

Look forward to hearing back from you on this! :)