Question

Postscript error: The app returned "Pending subscriber already exists with phone_number:".

• 29 April 2024
  • 3 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I have an issue with a zap. 

I am using Octane for a product finder and using PostScript to collect phone numbers. The numbers aren’t getting passed through anymore and the error I’m getting is: 

The app returned "Pending subscriber already exists with phone_number:".

I don’t know what happened and nobody has been helpful. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @boots11101,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of the action step. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Here is the action I am trying to create! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @boots11101,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. Unfortunately, it doesn't fully capture what I need. Could you please take a screenshot of the “Action” section, specifically showing all fields of the Postscript step?

Additionally, a screenshot showing the DATA IN/OUT from the Zap run in the Zap History would be incredibly useful for a closer look.

Thanks!