Best answer

error 311

• 3 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Connecting FB Leads Ad  -as generate new contact-  to GetResponse. Keep getting Zapier error 311 when testing that Phone # from Facebook lead is missing format. Any assistance appreciated

icon

Best answer by mmannino 5 February 2023, 16:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @mmannino - can you share a printscreen with us of your Zap setup? That should help us look and see where you might be running into an issue. Being transparent, I’m not on the tech side of things so I can’t say for certain what a 311 issue may pertain to, but if we look at what you’ve built so far we can potentially troubleshooting together!

Best - Rachael

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @mmannino, just popping in here as well! It looks like you’ve also written into our support team about this, and they’ll be able to look into some specific error logs for you. That said, if you prefer to try and troubleshoot here, we can certainly do what we can, provided you send over a screenshot of the error and where you’re seeing it as Rachael mentioned. 🙂

Ok Thank you. I haven’t had any assistance or response from support but I understand it was a busy weekend. Here is a synopsis and (2) pics.

1. FB lead ad generates lead with name, email, Phone#
  2. Connection from FB to Get Response is having format issue with phone#, I ensured requested format +156217321 - no spaces or hyphens
  3. Trouble shoot says add step with Zapier format and I followed directions.
  4. Now steps from FB - Zapier Format - Get Response
  5. Still getting the attached error when dummy testing.