Best answer

Did Zapier just crash or is it on my end?

Userlevel 1

Zapier just crash for anyone else?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 16 June 2023, 05:11

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 1

Can’t see any of my zaps in my folders, and I get the error “Failed to update Zap: something went wrong” anytime I try to do anything in a zap

Me too, can’t do anything but this error pops up 

Same here

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Jed 

Keep an eye on the Zapier Status page for updates: https://status.zapier.com/

@Jed

Keep an eye on the Zapier Status page for updates: https://status.zapier.com/

Everything is operational? I really wish they had a cs team on chat sometimes.

States all systems operational but I’m getting the same errors. Maybe they need to update their page.

Same issue here 
900+ zaps and nothing is visible or working!

They just updated. Instant Triggers Reliability just went from 100% to 3.8% - so yes there seems to be a hiccup. It’s coming back up now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jillian 

Why is no one from Zapier jumping in to communicate asap when incidents arise?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey all, apologies for the delay! Just coming online and wanted to confirm; there was an outage that occurred impacting the My Zaps page, Editor, and Zaps not triggering.

A fix has been shipped and our team is actively monitoring the issue. As Troy mentioned you can monitor the status here and subscribe to updates here:

We truly can’t thank you enough for your patience and understanding.

More to come soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey all! Final update here - tasks can now be replayed, Zaps should appear on the My Zaps page, and Zaps should trigger as expected! If you’re interested, you can view the full write up here.

The outage took place from 3:35 UTC to 4:00 UTC, when a fix was launched. In the interest of full transparency though there were about 1.95k trigger events lost for Zaps using the New Zap Error Zapier Manager trigger during that time frame.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate everyones patience! If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to let us know.