Question

Copy Button - Chatbot Interfaces to Table

• 4 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi all! I created this Zap to record each time when a Chatbot user in interfaces uses the “copy text” button. I am pushing this data into a Zapier table.

However, even though I have used the “copy text” button numerous times, the Zap has 0 history of runs, and there is no data in the Zapier table.

Could this be a bug or am I missing a step? All the fields are inputted correctly, and the test works.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @elizabethfreewill, welcome to the Community! 👋

This is very odd indeed! I don’t think you’re missing anything. Your setup looks correct there, so if the Zap is switched on and the Copy text button is clicked then it should be triggering the Zap and adding a new record to the table.

I couldn’t see any other reports of this behaviour with the Chatbot Button Click trigger. So I think your best bet here will be to reach out to the Interfaces team directly about this. They’ll be able to take a closer look into the logs to better determine why it’s not triggering as expected here. You can get in touch with them here: https://eap.zapier.app/interfaces

Keen to ensure you’re all set so please do keep us updated on how you get on with them!