Skip to main content
Best answer

Connecting 17hats with specific tags to Kalviyo

• 16 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

I collect new contact form in 17hats. Contacts that I label with a specific Tag are the only ones I want imported into Klaviyo. I don’t want all of contact forms to be imported.

I’m trying to do it with a filter condition Only continue if 
Field: Tag
Condition: (Text) Contain text or Exactly match
Text or data: the tag name

Somehow Zapier cannot find the Text or the Tag.

Is there any way someone have an idea how can I make Zapier find the tags?

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ZZapitt,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of the action steps that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Hey @ken.a,

Thanks for your reply, I apprechiate it.

I think the isuue is with the condition, that I’m trying to filter only specific Tag that cannot be found.

Below you can find the photos requested.

As you can see, the tag has no data.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ZZapitt,

I’m sorry for the late reply.

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the issue you’re running into is a known bug with the 17hats integration where the “New Contact Trigger” does not return data in “Tags” field. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with 17hats on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.