Skip to main content

Hey there, I’m running into an error with the ClickFunnels integration on a zap I created.

I have a zap set up to trigger when any HubSpot deal is updated to a specific deal stage.

After the trigger, it’s set to use the ClickFunnels action to search for a contact profile so I can retrieve the contact’s subscribed email lists.

Each time I try to test this action in the zap, it returns the following error:

Failed to find a Contact_profile in ClickFunnels
While requesting “dev_method” from ClickFunnels we ran into an error: The app returned “not found”.

The only setup involved in the action is the required field for email address, which is pulling that value from the HubSpot deal in the trigger.

I’ve reconnected the HubSpot and ClickFunnels accounts to Zapier, but keep running into this same error.

If anyone has any ideas on why this would be happening or if there’s any kind of workaround I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you!

---

Thank you all so much for bearing with us on this. I’m happy to report that the bug has finally been fixed! 🎉

That being said, if you’re still experiencing any issues with the Find Contact Profile search action please do reach out in the Community or get in touch with our Support team directly to let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! 😁