Question

ClickFunnels 2.0 error: The app returned "Your email and password do not exist."

• 2 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am having trouble linking my ClickFunnels 2.0 account with Zapier. When I go to log in, it is telling me that my email address or password does not exist. However, I am certain I have entered the information correctly. 

I tried this a couple of weeks ago because I didn't know that ClickFunnels 2.0 did not have an integration. I received the same error. However, I just attended the live event for ClickFunnels (Funnel Hacking Live) and they announced that everyone in attendance would get access to this new roll out of the integration. I went through the steps required to upgrade. When I upgraded, I got all of the other features ClickFunnels offers, however, I can not get the Zapier integration to work because I can not log in. 

Can you please look into this for me and let me know why my account can not be found? I am a ClickFunnels 2.0 customer. I have also successfully created Zaps for other applications. 

Thank you so much for your time and assistance!

Kind Regards,

Chloe

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @chloechloe 

Good question.

It may be that the ClickFunnels Zap app integration still only works with version 1.0, not 2.0 yet.

The workaround as provided by ClickFunnels is to use webhooks: https://help.myclickfunnels.com/hc/en-us/articles/9807699784983-How-To-Use-Webhooks-With-Zapier

No, Zapier and ClickFunnels 2.0 are integrated now. It isn’t rolled out to everyone yet. But the people that attended Funnel Hackers Live (the live event for ClickFunnels users) got early access. We had to upgrade our accounts through a link they provided (which I did). I received all of the other upgraded features in my account. But this integration isn’t working. Can you please help me create a support ticket or escalate my request. I know someone on your team is aware of this early access roll out. I am just having issues with Zapier finding my ClickFunnels 2.0 account. But I definitely have one. I don’t have issues logging in to the ClickFunnels 2.0 website. But when I try to do so through Zapier, it’s saying my account isn’t found. Can you please put me in touch with someone who is aware of this early access upgrade?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@chloechloe

I don’t work for Zapier, but I am a Certified Zapier Expert.

If you have a Zapier paid plan, you can open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Zapier Customer Support options: https://zapier.com/l/support

FYI: Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, so you may have to reach out to ClickFunnels Support for assistance.

Zapier and ClickFunnels 2.0 are integrated now.

Is that via a private invite only Zap app integration?

We would need to see screenshots to have more context.