Question

Change to Free Plan - Cannot publish anymore

• 15 April 2024
  • 2 replies

I was on the (free) Legacy Plan where my Zaps was working but limited. So I switched to the Free Plan - but now, I cannot publish any Zap anymore and all Zaps are switched off. Attempt to switch on fail without an error.

Any ideas?

2 replies

Problem solved. The Legacy FreE Plan has only 10 messages a month, but allow multi step zaps. The new one not. The next Plan already cost $52/month, so that is now a little bit frustrating. :-(

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for following up here @terra3110 to share what the cause of the issue was. Sorry to hear that switching to the new version of the Free plan caused your Zaps to break! 

Totally understand how upgrading to a paid plan isn’t ideal, especially given that the Zaps were working previously on the legacy version of the free plan. It’s not possible to move your account back to that legacy free plan unfortunately. Really wish I had better news to share on that.

I’m not sure what Zaps you’ve currently got in your account but perhaps you might be able to split the existing workflows up into a series of two-step Zaps? If you need any help on that, just share a quick breakdown of the trigger and actions in the Zap and, if it’s possible for them to be split, I’d be happy to help make some suggestions on how best to do that.

Looking forward to hearing from you!