Best answer

Cannot complete SET UP Action in "Add or Update Contact in Sendinblue"

Hi,

I am trying to set up the “Add or Update Contact in Sendinblue” window -  Integrating Facebook Leads Ads with Sendinblue Contacts.

Problem is Sendinblue Values are separated (Name, Lastname, SMS, etc.) whilst data provided by Facebook are “name and surname” in the same column, etc.

How to make Facebook Lead Ads data work with Sendinblue Contact variables?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 9 May 2022, 17:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Proben 

Try exploring Formatter By Zapier and split the incoming string of data coming from Facebook Lead Ads as Trigger Step.

If you need more help share the exact screenshots both input data from facebook leads ads that you get inside zapier and the output you want to get.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Proben 

Good question.

Facebook Lead Ads gives me the full lead name, but I need first and last separately

Facebook Lead Ads forms use the field Full name as a default. If you'd like to have first and last name separately:

• Change the Lead Ads form to include First name and Last name fields, instead of Full name.
  • Or, if you prefer not to change your form, you can use a Formatter by Zapier step to split the full name into two parts.