Question

Cannot add a instagram For business account In zapier

• 16 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello Kind Zapier Support Team!

I been now trying in every imagined way to connect My instagram business accounts to zapier and till now, Zapier cannot detetct any of my Instagram for business accounts.

What I already Tried:

-Facebook → Apps and websites  (not solving the problem)

- Then I tried it with open the Facebook Business suite and Allow it manually to connect with zapier 

and this still didn’t solve the Problem. 

I cannot add picture, but it won’t even show in Meta business suite → Integrated apps. section.

I believe That the problem is issud by the meta business manager, But ofc i am now here to depend on the Zapier staff and I will hope that They will help me.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Saed,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please try reconnecting your Instagram for Business account here: https://zapier.com/app/connections/instagram-for-business

After that, please check if it’ll load your Instagram page in the “Instagram Account to Use” field.

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Hello, I have the exact same problem

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ivan_corr,

The first step to resolve this would be to check all permissions are right for the account, that it's a business account connected, and that you don't have more than 25 Facebook pages connected to the account.

If all of the above is in line, this issue can usually be solved by reconnecting the Instagram account to Zapier (in private browsing).

Hopefully, this helps!