Best answer

Can't use the formatter: Problem creating Node. Disallowed selected_api.

• 23 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi!

I get the error 

Problem creating Node.

Disallowed selected_api.

when I try to insert the formatter. Regardless of the app I am trying to connect it to (tried it with Slack, Notion, Google Forms). I followed the steps in the trouble shooting guide: Different browser, different laptop. Problem persists. I also don’t use adBlockers that could be the problem. We’re on a team plan and this problem blocks my work.

Would be great to get a clue what to do!

Cheers

icon

Best answer by christina.d 5 May 2023, 19:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @phimae 

Try refreshing the browser.

Make sure your browser is updated.

Try using a different browser.

Otherwise, you can open a ticket with Zapier Support for further help: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @phimae! It’s a bug currently, you have to search for ‘Formatter by Zapier’ and select it instead of choosing ‘Formatter’ on your screen.

Similar topic: 

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya, I wanted to pop in and confirm @mzsadiek is correct! 

This is a new bug that’s been escalated to our engineering team. While we don’t have an estimate for when this will be resolved, the workaround referenced above should do the trick while they’re researching.

you have to search for ‘Formatter by Zapier’ and select it instead of choosing ‘Formatter’ on your screen.

I can see you’ve been added to the list of impacted users, @phimae! We’ll be sure to keep you and this thread updated as soon as we know more. 

Thanks all! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @phimae 

This issue is because Zapier is rolling out a new version of the Formatter app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends - belated update but I wanted to close the loop and let ya’ll know this issue has been resolved! 

Formatter should be working as expected. 👍🏽