Best answer

Bexio: error message after testing new Quote creation "document_nr: Pflichtfeld"

• 1 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi, I’m trying to create a zap where I’m asking Zapier to create a Quote in my Bexio account but, after setting everyting up, an error message is showing up telling me that I need to provide the document nr.

The problem is that in the inputs there is no document nr. field so I can’t give Zapier that info, but is actually a mandatory field in Bexio.

Can somebody help me out on this one?
How can I solve this problem and make Zapier automatically create the Quote without having me creating it first manually (since I wanted to do this automatically)?
Is there a way to add the document nr. to the inputs in the “Create a Sales Quote in bexio” action?

Thanks,

Peter

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 1 February 2023, 02:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @HighOnDigital

Good question.

For clarity and context, please post detailed screenshot with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error, thanks.

Hi Troy,

thanks for your answer.

Here are the screenshots.

Awaiting response.

Peter

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@HighOnDigital 
We’d need to see how your Zap Step 12 is configured.

I just edited my previews reply 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@HighOnDigital

Please clarify what you mean by Document NR is missing.

Best to provide a specific example.

Sure.

In Bexio, when you manually create a new Quote, you’re asked to set up a Quote nr. (see first field of the attached pic “Numero documento”).

Back to my problem in Zapier, it seams like there’s this input field missing in action 12 since there is no way I can input that Quote nr. (also called “document nr.” as in the error message of the test in action 12), again mandatory in Bexio.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@HighOnDigital 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further troubleshooting: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

Hello! Same problem here - Bexio needs input document nr. but I tried all fields and none of them corresponds with the needed input. Will open a ticket as well. Arinda