Best answer

Airtable -> Weblow: multiple choice field issue

• 2 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everybody

I am trying to build a connection between Airtable and Webflow. It shall create a new item in my Webflow CMS collection. Everything is working a part from a multiple choice field. 

I looked at the export at webflow, how the data is shown and adapted it in Airtable, so the two multiple choice fields have exactly the same words in it.

I have tried the following:

• A multiple choice colum in Airtable with the same wording
  • A single choice column in Airtable with the same wording
  • A single line of text column in Airtable with the same wording

Does anybody know why I cannot add this item. Without the multiple choice field, the zap is working properly.

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Tenator 2 August 2023, 16:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Tenator 

Good question.

We would need to see screenshots with the data points returned from Webflow to have a better understanding.

Userlevel 1

After several days trying, I have found the solution by my own. In Webflow the multiple choice field is based on a separate collection in CMS. In this collection the values for the multiple choice field has a item ID.

Either you can transform the Airtable value in the iten ID, or you use a format function in zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news! We’re glad to hear you were able to get it sorted @Tenator!

And a big thank you for taking the time to share your solution. It's contributions like yours that make our community so wonderful, and it could really help others who might encounter the same problem. 😊