Question

Agency Zoom error on fields Commercial- Test Account Personal

• 26 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I am setting up the Agency Zoom New Lead create account in EZ Lynx- Commercial. The test account is a person account. This causes the business account name to not have any data. How do I get Zapier to pull a test account that is a commercial account and not personal?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mrotkowitz, welcome to the Community! 👋

Perhaps you could try changing the test record to a different lead that does have a business account name set. To do that you may need to create a new lead in AgencyZoom for testing purposes, making sure to set a business name for the lead so that it can be used in the Zap.

And if you only want to run the Zap for leads that have a business account name set I’d recommend adding a filter to check that a value exists for the business name field. You can learn more about using filters here: 

Alternatively, if you did want the Zap to also run for personal accounts you could set a default value to use when no business name is provided. This should help to get past any errors due to an account name being missing. Please see our Set default values for blank fields in Zaps guide to learn more.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you run into any issues on that or have further questions please let us know!