Best answer

Zoom feature request

• 21 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi,

Was having trouble finding where to suggest new features and/or express interest in ones that had already been proposed.

I found some old threads on integrating Zoom registration for reoccurring webinars with some indication that it was being worked on, but am most interested in being able to set up a new meeting time for a reoccurring meeting (e.g. my personal meeting room OR a specific Meeting ID) so that I don’t have to send my repeating clients a new link each time they want to schedule a new meeting time.

Would anyone be able to point me in the correct direction to suggest such an option?  Or, if anyone has already suggested it, could I “upvote” their request?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 21 December 2020, 18:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @ChrisHowes - Thanks for posting up! You’re correct that this feature is being worked on. While we wait, I’d like to present the following options to consider:

1. Try using a calendar app to help book. From there, you can trigger an email notification that allows the user to see their confirmation and your Personal Meeting room or specific room link. My favorite app for this is Calendly: https://zapier.com/apps/calendly/integrations
  2. I believe Google Calendar offers something similar but the interface is done through a shared (public) calendar rather than an interface like Calendly. It does send out emails but they’re mostly calendar invites.

Let me know if you’ve found a solution in the suggestions above!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @ChrisHowes 

I’m going to flag this so someone on the Zapier team can route this to the right people and create a feature request (or add your vote if its already existing). They can also talk through potential workarounds.