Best answer

Zoom Error Code 200: 'Only available for paid users'

• 15 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Everyone! 

I’m brand new to this so I hope someone more experienced can help!

I’m trying to integrate Eventbrite with Zoom. My aim is to ‘create meeting registrant’ for my Zoom meeting (not webinar), every-time someone signs up to my event on Eventbrite. 

Each time I try to ‘test and review’, the test fails and I am met with this code > 

I’m desperately trying to figure out why this is popping up and what it means. Is it to do with my free Zapier account, my free Eventbrite ticket (on Eventbrite, my event is a ticketed event, but I created one free ticket available for myself to snap up, to test the zap), or my free Zoom account? 

Any ideas why this is happening? Thanks in advance! 

icon

Best answer by steph.n 3 September 2020, 06:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Raquel-ProPerformer 

Since you’re seeing it with the Zoom action, I’d have to assume your issue is there. It’s a bit bizarre; I’ve never hit this particular issue before personally. Are you using the Zapier app for Zoom?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Raquel-ProPerformer - Thanks for writing to us. It looks like Nikki from Zapier Support replied to you and added you to two feature requests:

Hi there Raquel,

Thanks so much for looking into this.

It looks like the trouble is here is that action requires a paid Zoom plan to use, and that the Zoom account that is currently authenticated for this step is a free Zoom plan. Does that sound right to you?

It looks like Zoom has restricted this action to users with paying Zoom plans at this time, so I've gone ahead and created a feature request for their team, and added your email address as a vote for this addition. I don’t have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we'll make sure to email you if it does become a reality.

I've also added you to another similar feature request for being able to invite someone to a meeting, since I think that could meet your needs as well.