Best answer

Zapier Trigger on Notion Database Update

• 4 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Numerous threads over the past few months have requested the Zapier trigger on a Notion Database Update. Can you give any update on its availability? I have numerous use cases for it.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 6 August 2022, 05:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ContraDoug 

Good question.

Zapier doesn’t share such info unfortunately.

FYI: Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, but Zapier keeps an internal list of app requests.

Feedback and feature requests can be submitted via a ticket to Zapier Support to be logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @ContraDoug, thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback.

As Troy mentioned, while we don’t have any updates to share at the moment, I did add your vote to the feature request! This will ensure you’re kept in the loop via email if and when this gets implemented!

I’m going to close this topic for comments in an effort to streamline the flow of info. Feel free to subscribe to the main topic here if you’d like to follow along in the Community! We’ll be posting updates there. 🙂:

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts! It’s valued and appreciated.