I am offering this plan to my customers:
- a monthly subscription for 7.99€ with the first month discounted (3.99€)
The way it works right now is as follows:
- someone purchases the plan on my ClickFunnels website which automatically creates a one-time 3.99€ charge on Stripe
The issue is:
- I need to manually add subscription to all these customers
I would like:
- Stripe to assign the subscription automatically to these new customers (hopefully with the help of Zapier)
However, the limitation on Zapier I see is:
- that I can’t filter out which customers are assigned this subscription. I am offering multiple products so don’t want to add this subscription to every new customer.
I tried to add a filter step, but I couldn’t find “Product ID/name” or something similar based on which I could filter my customers.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!