Best answer

Zapier's YouTube auto-posting function cannot be used.

Userlevel 1
I have tried to post videos from Google Drive to YouTube like usual, but the test always gives strange results, can anyone help me?
icon

Best answer by jesse 24 May 2022, 01:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 1

same problem bro

Userlevel 1

same problem 

Userlevel 1

same problem bro

hey do you have discord, facebook or messenger?. i want to talk to you about this problem 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone! The information from @Hoang Tam’s screenshot looks like sample information is being sent in the YouTube test. Have you tried turning on your Zap to see what data is sent when it’s up and running? If you have and the Zap is posting the sample data even when the Zap is on, could you please share a screenshot of the set up of the YouTube step? That will hopefully give us some more information to work from. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

this is my set up step.

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone! The information from @Hoang Tam’s screenshot looks like sample information is being sent in the YouTube test. Have you tried turning on your Zap to see what data is sent when it’s up and running? If you have and the Zap is posting the sample data even when the Zap is on, could you please share a screenshot of the set up of the YouTube step? That will hopefully give us some more information to work from. Thanks!

it always gives zapier's video result in my test.
Userlevel 1

Hi everyone! The information from @Hoang Tam’s screenshot looks like sample information is being sent in the YouTube test. Have you tried turning on your Zap to see what data is sent when it’s up and running? If you have and the Zap is posting the sample data even when the Zap is on, could you please share a screenshot of the set up of the YouTube step? That will hopefully give us some more information to work from. Thanks!

Hi. The idea is that in zap everything seems ok, we are not shown any errors. But in youtube the clips are not uploaded, I don't even think that the clips reach their servers.

Userlevel 1

Hi. The idea is that in zap everything seems ok, we are not shown any errors. But in youtube the clips are not uploaded, I don't even think that the clips reach their servers.

it said uploaded a few seconds ago but not shown in youtube.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone! 

The first thing to check is whether you can see any errors in your Zap history. If you can’t see any errors there then the best thing to do is to contact the Zapier Support Team using the Get Help form. I’m sorry to ask you to move to another medium to get support for this, but the Support Team have all the necessary tools to dig into this properly with you in a way that we can’t here in the Community. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey folks! I am just circling back to share that we have an answer/update on this issue, here: 

I am going to close this thread to keep any questions/discussion within the main thread.