Best answer

Zapier not finding Salesforce data when zap turned on

• 9 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I have created the following zap between Salesforce and Kajabi:

When Opportunity Closed /Won > grant offer in kajabi

I have run the tests before turning the zap on and Zapier is finding the correct information from salesforce and when I go through the process everything works perfectly. 

However, when I turn the zap on nothing happens. It’s like the data isn’t being passed to Zapier from Salesforce. 

We have other zaps that collect information from other apps and passes information to Salesforce, which all work fine. 

This is the only zap where Salesforce is the trigger, so wondering if I am missing something here?

We are using Salesforce Legacy - would this make a difference?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 22 September 2020, 15:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Kim Rogers ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see that Support was able to assist here and you were correct that the legacy version was the culprit. Posting their response below in an effort to help other members who may run into a similar situation. 

I can currently see that you are using the legacy version of Salesforce. This means that the Endpoint we are using to connect to this version are being removed.

Can you Copy the Zap and update the copied Zap to the newest version? Here is a step by step instruction on how to do that:
https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-do-i-switch-salesforce-legacy-latest-salesforce-integration