Best answer

Zapier Manager feature requests

• 30 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3

There are several improvements that would make this much more useful.  

the data should include:

• date/time of last update
  • folder location

Also, it would be great if there is a trigger on an update to a zap.  That way we can update our internal logs/lists.  

icon

Best answer by Danvers 3 August 2021, 17:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Also the ‘Find Zap’ action should be based on the Root ID and not the name.  The root ID will remain unique and not change, but the name might.  This is poor design to search using a potential variable.  Better to use a static record id. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @msandrew! Thanks for your feedback on the Zapier Manager integration :slight_smile:

We do currently have feature requests open for the ability to search for a Zap via ID and an Updated Zap trigger, I don’t have an ETA on when or if those features will be added, but I have added you as an interested user on them, which lets the team know how many folks would like to see those additions and we’ll send you an email if we have an update. 

For the additional data (including date/time of last update and the home folder) is there a particular trigger or action that you’d like to see that on?

Thanks!

Userlevel 3

RE: For the additional data (including date/time of last update and the home folder) is there a particular trigger or action that you’d like to see that on?

The Find Zap action should return as much data on the zap as possible, including the folder, last update, etc. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the additional information on that request @msandrew, I’ve made a note of the fields that you’d like to see on the Find Zap field in a feature request and added you as an interested user. Thanks!