Question

Zapier-Google Drive-Sheets Integration Expertise Needed-PAID

• 6 February 2021
  • 3 replies

I need paid help (hopefully 2-4 hours or less on a workflow shown below.

User visits a webform that allows PDF/JPG file uploads (tax docs) along with a checkbox set allowing user to state whether a condition existed in 2020 (bought a home etc). 

That data is sent to Zapier via a webhook. (Currently, only 20% of possible file upload options are being seen by Zapier during testing). The Zapier Zap needs to:

Create a new Google Drive folder to accept the PDF(s) and then send the checkbox info (Checked or empty) to a Google Sheets database, along with basic user name/email data to match up.

A link to each uploaded PDF would need to be placed in the appropriate field in the spreadsheet corresponding to the user data entered on that new line of data: A Google Sheets spreadsheet already has approx 30 columns of data that should all contain on one line:

Name Email Phone   - Bought a Home? Y/N  Uploaded 1040 (link to PDF)  etc   

I want to oversee this and “direct you” in real time to build out the integration via Zoom. We have a few other Zaps that will need to be built if this one is built successfully. (Recurring jobs… a LOT!) Reply with hourly you’d want and experience level with Zapier/Google Drive.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @CGallatin!

Just checking in. Were you able to find the help you needed? How did it go? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @CGallatin 

It would be a pleasure to empower you through this automation! 

I don’t believe it should take longer than a couple of hours and am very experience building integrations similar to what you’ve described. I think we could get it done in about 2 hours together and even rename the files in Google Drive based off the field they were uploaded into (if that is something you would be interested in). 

What form are you using for submission? I’ve done a very similar project with Dropbox and Cognito Forms and another with Gmail & Google Drive. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@CGallatin We can help with this. I will DM you.