Skip to main content

I want to create work item in Azure DevOps when updated deal stage in Pipedrive.

But, when I have to choose the “Type” of work item, I didn’t find my custom types created in Azure Devops.

It appears just the basics types and I need the custom types.

Could anyone help me?

Hi there!

I just looked into this for you and it appears that custom work item types are not currently supported in the Azure DevOps integration. 

It's something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. 

Microsoft owns and updates that integration so it may be worth it to reach out to them and let them know you'd like to see that added. They do have access to the feature requests in our system but it always helps if they hear directly from their users as well.

Hi folks, 

Reaching out here to share that the feature request has been implemented! 🎉 

In case you missed the email notification that went out here’s the key information from it:

“We've significantly enhanced our Azure DevOps Zapier integration to support custom work item types and custom fields. This means you can now automate the creation of work items in Azure DevOps tailored precisely to your needs, including all the unique data points that matter to your workflow.

There's nothing you need to do to enable this feature. It's automatically available in the latest version of our Zapier app. If you've been holding off on creating Zaps that require custom work item types or fields in Azure DevOps, now's the time to unleash your automation potential!”

We hope you’re able to take advantage of this new feature soon. And if you run into any issues with it please let us know in the Community here or reach out to our Support team directly and we’ll be happy to assist.

In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡️