Best answer

Zapier cant find my Facebook Lead form

• 25 November 2020
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi Guys,

Im trying to connect my Facebook Lead ads to Active Campaign via Zapier. When i,m at the “Set up Trigger” i cant find my form details in the dropdown menu. The page number is there but not the form number. I tried cutting and pasting the form number from Facebook but that didn’t work. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 27 November 2020, 12:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Blowmonkey 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Blowmonkey! The most common reason for not being able to see a page or form in the dropdown boxes on Facebook Lead Ads Zaps are when the Facebook account connected to Zapier doesn’t have the relevant permissions. 

Take a look at this help guide Common Problems with Facebook Lead Ads and make sure that you’ve followed the instructions to allow the relevant permissions for the Page and Lead ad account, as well as making sure that Zapier has CRM access to the pages that have the form. When you’ve done that, you’ll need to disconnect and reconnect your Facebook Lead Ads account to Zapier. That makes sure that we have the most up to date permission settings for the account. 

If that doesn’t work then the Zapier support team can help you to dig into this further. You can contact them using the Get Help form. If you let them know what permission settings you’ve already looked at (including screenshots) that will help them to get up to speed quicker!