Best answer

Zapier & Airtable set up: "No data"

• 24 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

I am setting up an Airtable & Gmail zap. When a new client is entered in to Airtable by a staff member, they enter in their own work email in a column called “Email Address”. I am attempting to set up a zap as follows:

• When a new entry is made into the relevant base, table and view (no issues setting that up), I would like an email to be sent to the email listed in the “Email address tab”
  • I’m having a problem when I get to the gmail trigger. In the “to” field, I’m trying to choose the “email address” column in my table as the address to send the zap to.
  • When I select ‘email address’, it goes into the “To” field but says no data.

Why is it not picking up the email address in the column?

Many thanks

Caoimhe

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 25 March 2020, 19:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Caoimhe Morris ,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry you’re running into an issue with your Gmail Trigger!

It sounds like the Zap is receiving referenced IDs in Airtable vs the values within the cell. If this is the case, it’s not permitting Gmail to recognize your email addresses. This Airtable integration article will guide you through resolving the issue.

If you have any further questions or if that doesn’t do the trick, please let us know!