Best answer

Youtube account expired

• 11 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to connect my account to my YouTube channel. But it keeps asking me to reconnect my Youtube channel. I put the email and password right and everything. Even if it’s actually connects it disconnect seconds later. 

How do I fix this? 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 6 May 2022, 12:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @TheSlothSquad 

Please see this related topic:

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@TheSlothSquad I am seeing the same behavior with the Upload Video action

Per ​​​​@Troy Tessalone ‘s suggestion, I have posted in the related thread here:

...and contacted support

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @TheSlothSquad!

Troy and mixelpix are correct here. The issue you’re running into is the same one that’s being discussed on that other topic. So I’ve added you to the list of affected users. That way we can notify you as soon as it’s been sorted.

I’m going to close this topic now so that we can have a single place in Community that folks can look to for updates. For anyone else that’s also running into this issue please reach out on that other topic to request to be added to the list. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Troy and mixelpix are correct here. The issue you’re running into is the same one that’s being discussed on that other topic. So I’ve added you to the list of affected users. That way we can notify you as soon as it’s been sorted.

I’m going to close this topic now so that we can have a single place in Community that folks can look to for updates. For anyone else that’s also running into this issue please reach out on that other topic to request to be added to the list. Thanks!

Hi friends! I wanted to pop in and update this thread. For this particular bug that presents with inability to connect and/or repeated disconnecting from YouTube feel free to follow along in this new topic.

We’ll be posting updates there as they become available. 🙂