Best answer

Way to know which apps are used in which zaps?

• 22 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey all, 

Is there a way to search Zapier for Zaps you have active based on certain apps being used in the Zap? 

In short, we have a flow taking leads from our site and putting them in our CRM. However, one of our lead forms has duplicate results in our CRM. I think there might be two Zaps active doing the same thing, therefore duplicating our leads in our CRM for one particular lead form. However, I have many active Zaps and going through each one to see which Zaps are using that particular app as a trigger would be a headache.

Would be great if I could filter out all Zaps that don’t start with a specific trigger app so I can drastically narrow my search. Is that possible?

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 22 September 2022, 18:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RCM 

Good question.

Simply search for the name of the app, and this will return Zaps that have that app or have that term in the Zap title.

(Proper naming conventions for Zap names can be very helpful too.)

Also, you can troubleshoot by searching for unique data points in the Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Plus, you can filter Zap Runs by App(s).

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the help, @Troy Tessalone. Found the issue and solved it.

Thought search was just for names we had for Zaps. 

Thanks!